- ▢ 1 Cup Rolled Oats
- ▢ 1 Ripe Banana
- ▢ 1 Egg
- ▢ 1/2 Cup 2% Milk or any milk
- ▢ 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- ▢ 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- ▢ 1 Tbsp Peanut Butter (Or any other nut butter)
- ▢ 2 Tbsp Honey (or Maple Syrup)
- ▢ 2 Tbsp Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- ▢ 1/8 tsp Salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 F
- Place all ingredients into the blender. Except for the chocolate chips.
- Blend for one minute until all ingredients are well blended.
- Pour the batter equally into two greased ramekins( refer notes for muffins). Add half a tablespoon of chocolate chips into the batter and mix it in. Top with the other half tablespoon of chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean
- Let it cool and serve!
You can also make muffins with this mixture. Use muffins pan instead of ramakins. Grease the muffin liners and pour the mixture to 2/3rd of the liners. Bake for 22-25 minutes.
You can store these in the fridge for upto 3 days. Reheat in the microwave for 30 seconds.
Replace 1 egg with 1/4th cup of yogurt or apple sauce.